- First of all the appearance. Slim people, in general, look younger. Though not always. There are people who when loosing weight rapidly, grow old overnight.
- Don't think about chronological age, but rather synchronize with your internal feeling.
- Eat healthy good. Decide that white sugar and flour are a sort of poison, and as such shouldn't be ingested.
- Eat only just as much as will almost fill you up.
- Drink plenty of water. Only water.
- Exercise. Not because you have to, but because it's important.
- Be curious.
- Learn something new all the time. My father studied English when he was 90.
- Be optimistic.
- Enjoy the small things and don't wait for big events.
- Enjoy your own company.
- Dress young.
Translated by: Rina Shapira
Original Hebrew post on 5.7.13